Wednesday 13 April 2011

Release it

This week I have been challenged to release something that is very close to my heart; something that carries great sentimental value and meaning, not just to me but to my family, yet with all the meaning it carries, I fear it is not serving us in a positive way in the present moment and to be honest it may very possibly be holding us back.

I can't even explain to you what the last 3 days have been like...just the thought of "releasing" has been torturous; I even wore head to toe black to work like I was in mourning! A Camilla kaftan would have definitely brightened my mood and I can foresee it fast becoming a necessity should I decide to go through with this!

How do you go about separating yourself emotionally so you can make objective decisions?

In this particular circumstance it has been almost impossible to separate, but even as I write I feel like I am being lead toward letting go which is something I have not previously been willing to do.

I am fully aware that experiencing growth and moving forward does not come without some form of action and maybe, even though I can't see it right now, "release" holds the key to something even more fabulous than the dream that is currently held within the very thing I have been holding on to so tightly.

Maybe, just maybe the release may lead me to my 'Camilla'... not just in the physical form of a gorgeous kaftan, but toward everything else that it represents....

Jen x.

No comments:

Post a Comment