Saturday 16 April 2011

Love a new season

Today I caught up with some old friends, one of whom is well into celebrating the end of what has been a tough 3 year season. Knowing how this particular period has impacted the life of her family, and seeing them come through in the manner in which they have, is not only so amazing to see, but wonderfully inspiring.

So as you can imagine, when I arrived home to an email from none other than the "Camilla" team about their 'new season" I definitely had a sense that the universe had winked at me today.... 

Short blogs are not my usual style but in celebration of old seasons ending and new ones beginning, how could I let the new Camilla Autumn/Winter Woodstock collection go by without a mention.....I am seriously loving it, there are no words....except to say....

"Bring on the new season - I am ready to embrace you and I promise I will do it in style!"

                                                                 http://www.camilla.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment