Sunday 27 March 2011

The Universe is conspiring with me.

As you may have read in my profile, I love a Sunday afternoon spent with "Vogue", and today after devouring the latest issue, I decided to continue my 'window shopping' with the April issue of Madison.

As I flick through to 'entertainment', page 226 to be exact, I am presented with an article titled  "Hit the Decks", a feature including the one and only Camilla Franks and her 'Babylon" collection... Sunday afternoon just took on a whole new meaning!

If you stay on watch and listen carefully, the timely whisper of new beginnings can be heard, and the shift that is the beginning of a new season is felt as you are drawn and aligned to the road that is yet to be experienced...but destined to be yours.

I can feel Camilla in the 'wings'....

1 comment: