Tuesday 15 March 2011

Reconnect

Reconnecting will be a significant part of the Road to Camilla. Since posting my first blog, I have been inspired to go back in my mind to some of the places and times where I have felt the most inspired and connected to myself with a complete sense of freedom. Italy was one such place. Each experience brought new inspiration; the architecture, the design, the fashion... the way of life....and then there was Positano...one of  my favourite places on earth, breath-taking!
Browsing through my old pictures I came across a few pics that are not necessarily typical of an "Italian Holiday" but ones that definitely inspire me to walk through new doors..I wonder what will be waiting behind them....


Imagine this being your outlook everyday!
Won't you please come in...

Way of Life...
My bedroom window in Trieste



No comments:

Post a Comment