Monday 14 May 2012

Nothing Short of Perfect

A significant period of time has passed since my last post. (9 months and 6 days to be exact).

A couple of weeks ago, I came to the realisation that I had stopped writing because there were parts of my " road to Camilla" that, (seemingly) had stayed the same and other parts were just in a state of "messy".
The last thing I wanted, was for my writing to reflect just another re-write of an already written cliche', so,  I joined the pause.

This morning at 4am as I lay awake staring into the dark, I decided to put and end to the deliberation, as I realised that my need to produce something "perfect", something original and inspiring",  was actually the thing that had gotten in the way of simply "producing" because I happen to enjoy it.

So while it is tempting to launch straight into the amazing things that have actually transpired during the first part of 2012, I am going to stop here and save it for another day, even if the only purpose is to prove to myself that it' important to just do what you love to do, if for no other reason.

Sometimes messy is perfect

Jx


No comments:

Post a Comment